When making hash browns xkcd style, there are at least 14 ways it could go badly.
- That’s not a potato, it’s a misshapen rock.
- Unexpectedly flammable tennis racket.
- Sparks landing on gas can.
- Food poisoning via undercooked hash browns due to limited flame contact time.
- Broken plate fragments.
- Dripping, flaming gasoline.
- Swing and a miss; balance lost.
- Flaming potato fragments in the eye socket.
- Diving catch ends badly.
- Spontaneous combustion.
- Tennis elbow.
- Repetitive stress injury.
- Fork misfire.
- Heat death of the universe.
(17 if that fork is a dangerous crossbreed) -m